Following the success of our Stitched Collar Tunic, we bring you the Stitched Collar Dress, an A-line style dress made with an easy-care, 100% cotton twill.
Like our tunic, this easy-to-wear, timeless piece features a button-less placket decoratively embroidered with multiple rows of straight-line stitching, just beneath its classic point collar.
The accompanying belt is also adorned with that beautiful box stitch pattern atop it, making it a belt you can wear at the waist or cast off to the side if you elect to wear this roomy dress sans the cinch. You pick. (The fact that we purposely omitted belt loops makes it all the more changeable, too.)
Available in khaki, night shadow blue, and black, this piece also features a six 1/2-inch slit at each side seam, one that coordinates with the 6-inch long cuffs crafted with a 6-inch opening on each sleeve's seam.
For more information, check the "Sizing Details" tab—in The Tool Kit—to ascertain this dress's dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.
- Stitching details at the front placket and belt add interest
- 100% cotton twill, an easy-care fabric
- Available in khaki, night shadow blue (dark blue), and black
- 6-inch long cuffs with matching 6-inch cuff openings
- Our model Leslie wears a size small and is 5 foot 8 inches