Out of Africa and into the urban jungle, check out our Safari Shirt, made to endure the wilds of any environment. Sport one sitting in the back of a Land Rover, rolling over the vast plains of the Serengeti or pair it with jeans, and your trusty aviator sunglasses when the weekend approaches.
The Safari Shirt is available in stone, night shadow blue (deep navy blue), and winter moss, an alluring deep shade of green. Each shirt is made with our weighty, easy-care, 100% cotton twill you can wear on its own or layer with our Undershirt or Vincy Tank.
Slim-cut with a lovely curved shirttail front and back, this piece features two front pockets—each with a flap and a tortoise-style button to secure them closed. The convertible sleeves can be worn extended or rolled to the elbow and held into place with the built-in sleeve tab and button.
This fitted-style shirt runs true to size. However, if you possess a large bust, we recommend you consider ordering the next size up. For more information, check the "Sizing Details" tab—in The Tool Kit—to ascertain this shirt's dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.
- Made of an easy-care, 100% cotton twill fabric
- Tortoise-style buttons with brass grommet detail
- Convertible sleeves replete with button sleeve tab can roll to the elbow
- Two front patch pockets with flaps and buttons
- Shirttail style (curved) hem
- Bias trim detailing inside the collar and cuffs
- Classic point collar
- Our model Lesli is 5'8" tall and wears a size small