Meet Paula, our new two-toned tunic. This color-blocked top, made with an easy-care, 100% cotton twill, features a bottom hem fashioned in pitch-black twill, while the top contrasts it in a stone-colored twill.
Easy to slip into with a 14-inch long bright gold tooth front zipper, you can wear this piece all on its own or layer it with your favorite tank beneath. The Paula Popover is adorned with contrasting black sleeve belts, each secured with a pair of golden “D” rings to cinch the top of each sleeve closed as little or as much as you prefer.
For a bit more added interest, each side seam also features a 7-inch long slit. We love to wear this covetable tunic with jeans, dark denim, or a slim pencil skirt.
For more info on the dimensions of our Paula Popover, check the “Sizing Details” tab—in The Tool Kit to the left—to ascertain this tunic’s dimensions and determine which size will suit you best.
- Made with an easy-care, 100% cotton twill fabric (stone + black).
- Sleeve belts are placed 7-inches above the edge of the sleeve designed to cinch them closed.
- 14-inch long bright gold tooth zipper
- Features: At the hem are 7-inch long side slits, while each sleeve has a 7-inch long opening, too.
- Our model Shanel is 5’10” tall and wears our size small.