Our very first button-down tunic–or it is technically is it a button-up piece? You be the judge.
This tunic plays up that dressmaker stitching detail–the pin tuck–with a trio of half-inch wide pleats that run vertically down each side of this 100 percent linen piece. Then we’ve strategically placed a series of horizontal pin tuck stitches down its front to secure each pretty pleat in place.
Created with a narrow banded collar, the covered placket conceals a row of elegant, ivory mother-of-pearl buttons beneath. Last, it's fit is similar to our Great White Shirt and Ivy Shirts through it's shoulders and girth (chest, waist and hips), intended to be worn untucked.
- Engraved ivory-hued mother-of-pearl buttons
- Banded collar
- Covered front button placket
- Graduated pin tuck stitching on each pleat
- Three pleats on each side
- 100% linen
- Our model Lesli is 5 feet 8 inches tall and wears a size small in the fitted style Linen Pleat Front Shirt
For more details, check the “Sizing Info” tab—in The Tool Kit—to ascertain this fitted shirt's dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.