We've spent countless hours searching for a great black denim shirt that wasn't too heavy or bulky. When we couldn't find one that could pull double-duty on those casual weekends and fit into our work-a-day routine, we set about to create our very own.
The Denim Ivy is our lightweight denim shirt treated with an enzyme wash to not only give it a head start on the fading routine, but leaves the fabric super soft, too.
Now, this popular fitted shirt is available in a cool black denim adorned with bronze-colored snaps and contrast stitching. The Denim Ivy fits like our Ivy button-downs do, replete with breast pocket and 4-inch single snap closure cuffs.
While our fitted shirts run true to size, if you possess a large bust, we recommend you consider ordering the next size up. For more details, check the "Sizing Details" tab—in The Tool Kit—to ascertain the shirt's dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.
- 4-inch long, single snap closure cuffs
- Bronze-colored snaps on the cuffs and front placket
- Classic point collar
- Fitted-style shirt
- Pretreated with an enzyme wash to fade its color slightly leave the fabric soft to the touch
- Constructed with contrast white stitching
- Front pocket
- Our model Lesli is 5 feet 8 inches tall and wears a size small