We're of the mind that every well-dressed woman should possess a streamlined shirtdress in their wardrobe. Our flattering Button-Down Shirtdress is that kind of easy-wearing piece, one we continue to make (and sell out of) every spring and summer. The past-the-knee style is created with a white-colored fabric with ebony black stripes that's wearable all year long.
Built with bracelet-length sleeves, our Button-Down Shirtdress is appointed with long, 5-inch-long, single-button cuffs and a pair of pockets along each side seam. Wear this versatile piece belted–it comes with a coordinating one–or without. It also features a classic point collar and matching buttons that coordinate with the dress's fabric. (Also available in a reverse stripe with an ebony black background and white stripes.)
While our Button-Down Shirtdress runs true to size, we recommend you order the next size up if you possess a large bust or hips. For more specific sizing information, check the "Sizing Details" tab in The Tool Kit to the left– to ascertain the actual dress dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.
- Color: White with ebony stripes
- Buttons covered in self-fabric (matching the dress fabric)
- Bracelet-length sleeves
- Single-button closure, 5-inch-long cuffs
- 100% cotton "peached" fabric (With a hand-feel that's as soft as the skin of a peach.)
- Two pockets built into each side seam
- Chest pocket
- Coordinating belt
- Classic Point Collar
- Longer past-the-knee length
- Generous side slit openings (16-inches)
- Our model, Lesli, is 5'8" tall and wears a size small